Friday 22 February 2008

sleepage

I've spent far too much time on the internet. And I'm shattered. I did managed to book into an awesome hostel and get the crazy shark dive package today. The bust to get me there comes at 1, is about a 3 hour drive on an air conditioned bus to pacifici harbour. I stay there 3 nights, then back to Nadi for my last night. In the skylodge as everyone knows me here and is like "Bula Tom!" and I'm like "sup guys", and the hilarity continues. In the mean time I must stay awake and not forget my scattered possessions.

I would like to point out, I have already accelerated past sir rex-a-lot's post count from his travel blog. Unfortunately, what I win in quantity I lose in quality, coherency, photographic elements and factual knowledge. You win this time rex *shakes fist*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed, you say it yourself there Thomas - quality vs quantity. My blog posts were also about 6 miles long, whereas you give little snip-pits. I do enjoy getting a daily update from you, however, how long till you get bored of it?!

Anonymous said...

good day wanderingtectonics.blogspot.com blogger found your blog via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com