Sunday 10 August 2008

10th August 2008

Lose Campesinos: Another surprise, no idea who they were but very energetic, jumpy. Lead guy is crazy, 4 guys and 3 girls. AND I saw them wandering around just after. Then they were jumped on by 7000 Japanese. Awesome.

Kids in Glass Houses: Awful. I ran.

One Republic: Only caught last half but were very good, chillaxing and I recognised 1 or 2 of their songs

The Subways: Great fun, though starting to get all the girl/guy bands mixed up. Rocky and energetic.

Zebrahead: A bit crazy, knew less songs than I thought but they really got the crowd moving with circle pits and sitting down/jumping. Japanese favourite I think, not as good as I hope though.

Death Cab For Cutie: Why I was here. Totally awesome, though had some technical hitches and the crowd were a bit rubbish I think. I had overhyped it. Still amazing.

Lostprophets: Fantastic to see Last Summer as the sun was setting behind us. Great gig as always.

The Verve: Just caught bitter sweet symphony. Awesome!

No comments: