Friday 28 March 2008

28th March 2008

Oh. Why hello there. Today I have washed my clothes. I also dried them. That is all.

Oh wait, I'm also in melbourne zoo, woo! After skillfully negotiating the tram system, I bust into the zoo and checked out some very sleepy kangeroos. The wombats and koalas were of a similar disposition so I checked out some cool birds in the Great Flight Aviary. Except I don't like birds. Eventually I escaped and ambled my way to the zebras, who were in deep conversation with the giraffes. It was at this point that my face got a cheeky photo with our long necked chums. Then I got a cornetto and scampered past Tree kangeroos to the awesome Red Pandas. They were particularly playful and I stayed there for a while before having a quick gander at some tiny penguins before hitting up a very nice Japanese garden and skillfully dodging some sprinklers which were out to get me. Now pretending to be a food critic with a greek salad.

Too salty.

No comments: