Saturday 5 January 2008

Blog

Hey, loyal readers, fellow crazy travellers and Rex. You may suspect I have been knocked of the bottom of the earth, but fear not, I'm safely in New Zealand, and doing so much stuff I don't have much time to play upon the internet.

I shall type up some of my journal (and write some days that I haven't done yet) soon. In the meanwhile here is what I have done in bullet point form (I only have 1 min of internet left):

  • Arrived in New Zealand
  • Visited Bay of Islands
  • Sand Boarded
  • Missed a Bus
  • Caught up expertly
  • Went Black Water Rafting in glow worm caves
  • Went White Water Rafting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

White water rafting!!! Now im jealous. And then I worked out what black water rafting was. And now i hate you more. Go forth and have good times, dont worry about us mere mortals, we dont need to know what you are up to. Especially if you want to come back to some friends ;-)