Saturday 16 February 2008

A recap for your hat mac

Past few days have merged a tad and I feel I need to make a vague sweeping arc of clarity. Or something. On top of the 3 girls I met before, I met an American girl, who I've chatted to many times, possibly called Alexis. She suggested the garden of the sleeping giant and the services of Johnny taxi man. Might bumping into her in NZ, as she is going there after the Solomon islands. I also met 2 English girls, Natalie (Coventry) and Laura (southend) and we chilled one of the nights. they took 4 hour coach journey to Suva yesterday, just for a day trip. They're also hitting NZ and Oz, I think. As is Everyone!

I think the power of deet as an insect repellent is extremely overated, and my left foot would agree whole heartedly. So my plans? well I'm going to Manta Ray Island for 5 days to get my diving certificate, woo! Then on way back will stop off at bounty island, I suspect. After that I'm unsure of my plans but I need to book my last night, the 25th, in the skylodge, for airport ease.

Blam.

No comments: