Friday 8 February 2008

Down with Solo Travel:

I don't believe you've met my traveling companion yet, his name is Roadkill Panda:
We got off to a rough start but our friendship has been firmly cemented after a complex incident involving a megaphone, half the population of Sweden and a plate of oysters. Needless to say, we now get on like an orphanage on fire. Unfortunately, he tends to be rather blunt when faced with new or scary situations.

Some people may claim his name is "Pandamonium", but RK, as I like to call him, denies this ferociously, or as ferocious as a flattened, bamboo eating endangered species can be. He is a perfect companion though, rarely questioning my decisions and happy to split up for periods of time.

He is also pocket size.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lmao, does Shing know you renamed him Roadkill? XD

You know, I've never had oysters...

rexxor said...

You know, I wouldnt bother trying them *shudders*

Tommeh said...

I think I mentioned it to her, and there was pouting and grumbling.

It was a good time by all.

Anonymous said...

*coughs n splutters* PANDA-Monium!!
Her name (cos it's Mona for short- and that's a girls name) is Pandamonium! not RoadKill!
*pouts and sniffs n throws in a glare*!