Friday 8 February 2008

mmmm peanut butter bagel and orange juice, a perfect start to the day. Last night I had a small wander around nearby and bought some food, including soup. Woo! After realising I had no map and was getting tired I found my way back to hostel. Vancouver looks quite nice, though as I've heard so much about the drug and homeless problem I keep judging people so. The street nearby has it's fair share of starbucks but also has may Chinese, Indian, and Japanese restaurants/shops. There's even a Safeways?!

I slept moderately well, though I did manage to knock my bottle of water over quite successfully. Today I'm gonna explore downtown, though with my excellent research skillery I know to avoid East Hastings.

Not sure this apple should be brown.... but it tastes alright.

This trip, I have decided to actually vaguely budget, and in true plageristic style, I shall set 30 (Edited as I mistyped) quid a day as sir Rex did.

I forgot bananas hurt my soul.

5 comments:

rexxor said...

No Mr Tom!! Budget for me was only £30 a day!! You would have spent an entire extra days' budget by now! *doom gloom*

I dont enjoy long flights either and agree with your whole 'dirty' feel that you get when on them.

Tommeh said...

I meant 30, stupid fat fingers...

Anonymous said...

You should never ever forget that bananas are the ultimate soul-destroyers *shakes head* As are nuts, icky peanut butter bagel ><

Tommeh said...

PEANUT BUTTER IS THE FOOD OF KINGS! And rag-a-muffin travellers.

Anonymous said...

Peanuts!!! *panics and hyperventilates*... o waits I didn't eat it..it's all good!